Awake - Tell Me A Story Awake - Tell Me A Story

I'm lovin' this, man

Really great combination of styles you've got here. Nice and chill, but also just heavy enough at the same time. I really admire songs/artists that can pull that off. I especially like the change in tempo near the middle of the song. It was an unexpected,(but very much satisfying), change of pace.

There's honestly not too much about this song I don't like. All I can say is great job and good luck on your future projects! I'm eager to hear more.

10/10 - 5/5
1, 2, and 0 bombers can eat shit.

Fuckin' Amature! Fuckin' Amature!

Hahaha! Damn right!

Fuckin' 12/10 man! I lmao'd at the picture of the building blocks :)
The beat is sick, especially after the drop, but it starts to sound sloppy near the end :(
Definitely one of my favs though! Make more, nig-nog!

Zolzer - Monarch (WiP 11) Zolzer - Monarch (WiP 11)

That sounded pretty sick, man

The intro was great. I've got trouble with intros so props for that... But when the beat dropped it sounded good, but a little empty, you know? I know it's a WIP so I can't really be too critical at this point. But so far, it's soundin' nice :)

Keep it up!

The Dutch Virus The Dutch Virus

HuuaaooOOAAaahhd!

Oh shiza! 1:42 I heard dat! lol That was slick, homeboy.
I know you're still workin' on it, but I feel like the song is so empty right now... I really like the kick you've got in it, but I'm not sure how well it fits with the rest of the song... idk, maybe it's just me.
Overall, just keep workin' on it, man. It sounds pretty cool so far :D

yeah!
im glad you like it, yeah the kick is dutch- style u told me u dnt like it that much b4 but i wanted to make a hardstyle not alot of ppl have heard b4, especially on NG!

T.H.C-Mental Madness T.H.C-Mental Madness

This is hardly techno...

But a great song none the less. It definitely has that Madness feel to it. So good job pulling that off :)

Click Me For Greatest Song Evr Click Me For Greatest Song Evr

Shit.....

That WAS the greatest song ever!

DjSquanto responds:

lol, whoever clicked it got pwned

Tech Carnival! [HOUSE] Tech Carnival! [HOUSE]

The intro was awesome

You've got a very unique song here, man. I love the drum loop you've got going on, it definitely works well with the melody. Although, I'd have to say that the song is in dire need of some EQing. Other than that, you've got no complaints from me. Good work, and congratz on making top 5 :)

Fat C*nt Fat C*nt

This is pretty sweet man.

You've definitely got a cool idea here. Some people don't like these kinds of songs, but I find em very interesting. They're so unpredictable to the listener. Which is hard to achieve at times. So great job man!

Btw this really reminds me of a song by Receptor called 'When You're Touching Me'. You should look it up on youtube when you get the chance ;D

The Underground Ball The Underground Ball

Huuoaaahh! Cooouull!

Iz th1z TeKn0?!

lol jk

This is great, man. I'm especially diggin' the piano part. It sounds really nice. You're good wiff dem pEE-aNNerz! lol That, and the intro. You know I love basslines.
Only problem is right at the end it starts to sound a lil messy, but THAT'S IT! The rest is quite impressive. Good job, Comm!

Collab @ my house next week!

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!
alright man lets do it!

Wet Road Ahead Wet Road Ahead

Welllll, damn!

This sounds great, man. You've got a really unique sound here. Although, I'm not sure it would be classified as 'ambient' music...

Baby3ater responds:

ok ok i guess i can see that, i just didn't know what to label it under.