Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Genuinely awesome :D

Although, that certain fight scene towards the end seemed a bit out of place. The whole flash was so epic and serious, and the second that dude came out the entire thing immediately became a joke...
Either way, you're still a great animator, man. And I know you've gotten better since this. Great job for the most part, here

Compilation Jun'07-Apr'08 Compilation Jun'07-Apr'08

AHA!

THIS is the video I meant!
I set the ending as my ringtone xD

TheBoogley responds:

HA! I used to have it as my ringtone! xD

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Omg!

Me and my friends watched this the other day while we were all high. I swear to God, this was PERFECT. It felt like it lasted forever.
The funny thing we were all watching the end scene, ( meow meow, chicken, bow wow) for like 10 minutes, repeating it over and over and laughing hysterically. For the rest of the day, that was our catch-phrase.

I love this video.

TheBoogley responds:

wait, that's not this movie, that's another one... are you still high :3

Ripples Ripples

Quick review

Awesome game, but 3 lives is definitely not enough for survival. Especially if its gunna be so hard...

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

No, man...

I don't want to sound like a dick, but this is a terrible game.

-For starters, the enemies move way too much for the aiming system to work.

-The camera is shit, and shakes too much whenever an enemy is killed, adding to the already far too chaotic gameplay.

-There's way too many enemies coming at once for me to be able to kill them all without getting fucked up.

-The boss battle on level one was confusing as shit and I couldn't even tell that I had beaten the level when I actually killed the mother fucker.

-And when I started off on level 2 the character immediately fell off the map...

It seems like you made this game with your focus on the effects and graphics rather than the gameplay itself.... which is shit.

I gave you a 3/10 for the graphics and effects but a 0/5 cuz this goddamn game just pisses me off.

MagnetiBall MagnetiBall

A nice attempt...

But to be honest, the game is too frustrating for me to play. I got relatively far into it but I realized I wasn't having much fun and I was getting way too annoyed with the game to really enjoy it...
But, hey, that's just me, I'm sure someone out there having the time of their life playing this game lol. It's not that I think it's a bad game, I just don't have the patience for it.

Awake - Tell Me A Story Awake - Tell Me A Story

I'm lovin' this, man

Really great combination of styles you've got here. Nice and chill, but also just heavy enough at the same time. I really admire songs/artists that can pull that off. I especially like the change in tempo near the middle of the song. It was an unexpected,(but very much satisfying), change of pace.

There's honestly not too much about this song I don't like. All I can say is great job and good luck on your future projects! I'm eager to hear more.

10/10 - 5/5
1, 2, and 0 bombers can eat shit.

Fuckin' Amature! Fuckin' Amature!

Hahaha! Damn right!

Fuckin' 12/10 man! I lmao'd at the picture of the building blocks :)
The beat is sick, especially after the drop, but it starts to sound sloppy near the end :(
Definitely one of my favs though! Make more, nig-nog!

Zolzer - Monarch (WiP 11) Zolzer - Monarch (WiP 11)

That sounded pretty sick, man

The intro was great. I've got trouble with intros so props for that... But when the beat dropped it sounded good, but a little empty, you know? I know it's a WIP so I can't really be too critical at this point. But so far, it's soundin' nice :)

Keep it up!

Mordez Moi Mordez Moi

This is my fav

I love the color-scheme here, man. You're really good at wildstyle :D Do you do any other kind of art as well? I'd like to see it.

Btw, nice name for this piece. You should make one named Raw Chicken ;)